Save the Date for this Informative Workshop
Are you looking for sources for grant funding for your school, lab or community organization? Trying to write a grant to fund a special project? Or supporting administrators or researchers who are applying for federal or foundation funding? Plan to attend “Grant Writing Basics For All” on Saturday, August 23rd at Wayne State’s David Adamany Undergraduate Library.
The Wayne State University Library System is pleased to sponsor “Grant Writing Basics For All” – a one-day workshop to provide participants with the skills to identify funding sources and write good grants. The programming includes:
• A keynote lecture on the grant-writing process
• Hands-on workshops to locate grant resources
• A lecture on grant-writing techniques
• Break out sessions on grant-writing for community organizations, researchers and K-12 educators
• An open lab for assistance with grants in progress or general questions
The workshop will be held from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, August 23, 2008 at the David Adamany Undergraduate Library, in the heart of Wayne State’s Detroit campus. The cost is $45 or $20 for students.
For more information, contact Lothar Spang at 313-577-3367 or by e-mail at email@example.com.